If you would like to provide us with comments or reaction to a published article, please write us at: email@example.com
If you would like to contribute to our website, please read the below Editorial and Submission guidelines and send us your article at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Editorial and submission guidelines
1. Afghan Analytica is non-discriminatory regarding review, editing and publication processes.
2. Afghan Analytica reserves the right to edit or reject the publication of an article after review.
3. Articles shall be submitted “exclusively” to Afghan Analytica until it is returned to the contributor.
4. All articles published by Afghan Analytica are copyright protected. However, any
quotation or reference to Afghan Analytica content is permissible if accompanied by the
name of the source and the writer.
5. The size of a submitted article should not exceed 900 words. Exceptions will be made for
specific topics or under special circumstances.
6. All articles submitted to Afghan Analytica shall be written in English and contain the
full name, email address, city/country of residence and telephone number (to be kept
confidential) of the contributor for transparency purposes.
7. All articles will be published with the name of the writer. Publication of the
contributor’s affiliation/profession is optional; Full disclosure of any author
affiliation with entities relevant to article subjects is strongly encouraged.
8. Readers are invited to submit for review “letters to the editor” in reaction to any of